Monday, August 31, 2015

Ready for Fall and Fall Favorites

Hi, everyone! I have gotten to that point where I am just tired of summer.  Some of it has to do with the fact that I just usually prefer cooler weather and don't like having to be in school when it is so hot and nice outside.  I also love fall clothing.  I love layering, sweaters, boots, scarves and the fact that wearing longer sleeves or leggings is practical and weather appropriate.  I'm really into baking and once fall starts, it is completely normal to do a lot of baking, especially with seasonal items.  I love fall and winter, though by about January or February, I will probably be so tired of it all!  This year, I started wearing sandals when it was barely warm enough because I didn't want to wear boots anymore! 

Here are some of my fall favorites:

Candles:  Candles are always popular this time of year and I have always preferred the food or floral scents.

Apple CiderApple Cider Scented Candle        $24.99

http://www.yankeecandle.com/product/apple-cider/_/R-1187880

Buttercream®  Buttercream Frosting Scented Candle  $24.99

http://www.yankeecandle.com/product/buttercream/_/R-114461





Salted Caramel Salted Caramel Scented Candle   $24.99

http://www.yankeecandle.com/product/salted-caramel/_/R-1273493?_=1441059864028



Clothing:  Fall is the time to layer

  • Lace Cardigans- A good lace cardigan blends warmth and femininity, but they can be hard to find.

Hobbs Fife Cardigan


Hobbs Fife Cardigan (see more lace tops)  $80






    • Sweaters- I love sweaters!  They can be worn with almost anything during cold weather - skirts, jeans and even over dresses.
    • cupcakes and cashmere Point Reyes Cable Sweater

    • Pencil Skirts- Though pencil skirts are always in style,  in the fall you can wear them and pair with all different kinds of things!
    • TOPSHOP Striped Pencil Skirt




      Food:  Food is one of the biggest parts of the fall season.  When you think of fall, you might think of Thanksgiving, pumpkin and apple pies, or turkey.  Some of my favorite fall foods are:
      • Pumpkin Pie
      • Almost any baked good involving apples
      • Green bean casserole
      • Homemade macaroni and cheese casserole
      • Hash browns 
      • So much more!
      Shoes:  An outfit is never complete without a good pair of shoes



      What are some of your fall favorites and what do you look forward to doing this fall?

      No comments:

      Post a Comment