Saturday, April 30, 2016

How to Wear Sperry's: 5 Ways

Hi, everyone!
I got my first pair of Sperry's last month, and let's just say I'm obsessed!  They are so cute and comfy and they go with almost everything! That's why I am doing this post.

Way 1: Sperry's with a striped shirt and jeans. I love stripes, Sperry's, dark wash jeans and cute jewelry, therefore I love this outfit.

stripes and sperrys:
classycathleen.blogspot.com

Stripes with a Dash of Brown: striped dress, Sperry shoes, brown Kiel James Patrick belt, gold statement necklace:
Puppies & Pretties on Pinterest
Way 2: Dressing down a dress by wearing  a shirt dress with Sperry's and a casual bag.

Way 3:  With shorts and gingham.

7 preppy outfits with shorts to copy now - Page 2 of 7 - women-outfits.com:
women-outfits.com  on pinterest

Way 4: Plaid shirt and denim skirt with a scarf, beanie and Sperry's. I love that the colors are coordinating.

Apostolic Fashions #517 by apostolicfashions on Polyvore featuring Beach Lunch Lounge, Bogner, Sperry Top-Sider, Ray-Ban and Pieces: apostolicfashions.polyvore.com

Way 5: Pastel sweater with a striped pencil skirt. Pencil skirts, sweaters and Sperry's-always a good idea.

A fashion look from February 2015 featuring ONLY sweatshirts, A.L.C. skirts and Sperry Top-Sider loafers. Browse and shop related looks.: apostolicfashions on Polyvore

I hope you liked this post. Comment what you think or how you like to wear Sperry's below. Also, be sure to check out my last post for info on how to receive free makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment