Here are some ideas on how to look just as patriotic in February as you do in July:
- Layering: By layering your outfit, you can wear red, white and blue colored pieces while staying warm.
- All about the accessories: Wear a regular winter outfit, but add a patriotic-colored scarf, wear Stars and Stripes inspired shoes, add a patriotic headband or hair ribbon, or wear patriotic jewelry.
- Presidents' Day Nails: Wear red, white and blue nails. Try just one color or try them all! How about little stars for an extra touch?
- For an easy and classic look, try a blue eyeshadow with your usual mascara and, if you want, eyeliner. You can use a white or silver eyeshadow as a base. Next, add a red lip. It can be any shade based on your personal preferences.
- For a bolder look, use blue eyeliner and cherry-red lipstick.
- For a dramatic look, wear eyeshadow in red, white and blue with eyeliner and mascara and red lip.
This outfit uses the first tip by pairing a red dress with a white blazer and a blue and white scarf.