Tuesday, December 15, 2015

3 Festive and Casual Holiday Outfits

Hello! I am really sorry that I have not been very often lately... but I am back!  Here are a few festive and fun outfits that I have created to hopefully inspire you.

casual and Christmas-y



Rumour London turtleneck sweater
$175 - wolfandbadger.com



Red shirt
$15 - fashionworld.co.uk





Converse sneaker
$145 - luisaviaroma.com



Kate spade crossbody
katespade.com


A printed T-shirt paired with a denim skirt can be casual and humorous, while a turtleneck can keep you warm.



I wish it were colder and felt like winter



Red christmas sweater
pinkqueen.com



Long slit skirt
sohogirl.com



UGG Australia bow booties
neimanmarcus.com



AĆ©ropostale hair band headband
aeropostale.com



I personally love these ear warmer headbands and Uggs right now!  I wear similar headbands when I go running in cold weather and was able to get a cute pair of Uggs while I was on vacation. This outfit is really great for a cold day when it's snowing outside and you're reading a book with a nice mug of hot chocolate (Nice visual, huh?).



444

444 by gmazhandu featuring a white top


White top
kalolia.com



AG Adriano Goldschmied denim jeans
$325 - avenue32.com



Converse pink shoes
$48 - coggles.com



Michael kors purse
lanecrawford.com



UGG Australia beanie hat
backcountry.com



This outfit is festive, and while it involves a Christmas sweater, but still stylish.  It can be hard to find holiday sweaters and shirts that aren't embarrassing or just plain ugly, but when you do, it's very festive.  Which outfit is your favorite? Do you have a favorite holiday sweater?

No comments:

Post a Comment