Thursday, June 25, 2015

Red, White and Blue Outfit Ideas

The Fourth of July is in less than a month and I love to show my patriotism in my outfits. You can wear red, white and blue outfits all year round. Here are some good examples:


Red, White and Blue
This cozy sweatshirt helps you stay warm and stylish on cooler days.
Formal Red, White and Blue
This outfit would be good for a more formal patriotic occasion.

40
This maroon, white and navy blue outfit also features black flats and brown leather handbag, so it's not completely all red, white and blue. Despite that, this outfit has great fall shades and the cardigan gives it a bold twist.

Casual Day 5; Stripes and Lace
This is a great Fourth of July outfit and I wouldn't be surprised if I end up wearing something similar, but without the scarf.  This is an easy outfit to recreate because these items are pretty easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment